Over the weekend, we headed to Dothan for the wedding of one of my oldest friends, Emily, and Matt. It could not have been a more perfect day for a wedding. 70 degrees in January...are you kidding me?!
Wesley and I before the rehearsal
The lovely couple! Emily was STUNNING! I LOVED her dress!
These are some of my oldest friends. I love them. No matter how much time passes (and sometimes, it's a lot), things just seem to always fall right back into place.
The beautiful bride and I! Emily and I have been friends since we were 7 or so...nearly 20 years! Nearly all of my elementary, middle school, and high school memories include her.
Eli had a blast at the reception! He danced and swung those arms like nobody's business!
Mrs. Mary is an old family friend!
Eli and Nana
Eli and his date for the night, Angela
(He really did like his date...it was wayyyy past bedtime at this point!)
Eli was one of the last to leave the dance floor. Little man and Tamara dancing.
Eli and the bride
Love my little man!



No comments:
Post a Comment