I really had good intentions of getting this posted ON Mother's Day....but you know, life happens.
For Mother's Day Eli and Wesley gave me a session of family pictures. Our friend, April, took them down at the River Walk. April and Matt were fantastic with Eli and the pictures are sooo good! I don't know how I will ever narrow down my choices...I want them all!
For Mother's Day Eli and Wesley gave me a session of family pictures. Our friend, April, took them down at the River Walk. April and Matt were fantastic with Eli and the pictures are sooo good! I don't know how I will ever narrow down my choices...I want them all!
You can click here to see them.
My parents came up last Saturday for the day. They bought me another knock out rose bush and a hydrangea. I love the flowers and having some things to spruce up the yard, and Eli loves to smell the flowers!
The Thursday before Mother's Day I went to a Muffins with Mom brunch at Eli's school. I loved getting to see my little man during the day!
He gave me his Mother's Day school project then too. : )
Eli also came home with flowers from school. I'm so thankful for this little guy who makes me a Mommy. : )
On Mother's Day I woke up to fresh bread being made, flowers, and cards from my two guys. They also treated me to lunch at Fuji, my fav! Eli was not so sure about all of the fire and knife tricks. He didn't cry, but did spend the entire meal in Mommy's lap.
It was the perfect Mother's Day! Not only am I thankful for my little man and the blessing of being his Mommy, but also for my own Mom and MIL who have (and still do) show countless acts of selfless love. I love them both dearly!
The Thursday before Mother's Day I went to a Muffins with Mom brunch at Eli's school. I loved getting to see my little man during the day!
He gave me his Mother's Day school project then too. : )
Eli also came home with flowers from school. I'm so thankful for this little guy who makes me a Mommy. : )
On Mother's Day I woke up to fresh bread being made, flowers, and cards from my two guys. They also treated me to lunch at Fuji, my fav! Eli was not so sure about all of the fire and knife tricks. He didn't cry, but did spend the entire meal in Mommy's lap.
It was the perfect Mother's Day! Not only am I thankful for my little man and the blessing of being his Mommy, but also for my own Mom and MIL who have (and still do) show countless acts of selfless love. I love them both dearly!




Those pictures are precious. Absolutely precious. I love the one with Eli kissing you... soooo sweet! I also really like your new bloggy look!
ReplyDelete