Over the weekend we decided to convert Eli's crib to a big boy bed. I can't believe we've reached this milestone!
Our crib came with a toddler bed conversion rail. Eli has had no problems making the switch. He has a toddler bed at Nana and Puddin's house, and is used to it. Although I've got to confess: I didn't sleep well the first night. We live in a two story house, and even though we put a baby gate up in Eli's doorway, I was so afraid he would get out and fall down the stairs somehow. We slept with the baby monitor on HIGH-which is hard to get any rest with it that loud...you hear every little thing!
Last night sleeping in a crib.
Here's my baby boy in the crib at one week old,
and here he is at 21 months old.
In the big boy bed!
We left the bumpers up on three sides because Eli is such a snuggler. He likes to put his back in the corners. Also, I tried to take down the mobile, and he threw such a fit that we put it right back up! : )

No comments:
Post a Comment