Yesterday I finished up my sixth year of teaching, Wesley finished up his fourth year of teaching and coaching, and Eli finished up his year in pre-k2.
Gosh, I love this boy.
Someone was a little grumpy, so Daddy jumped in the picture and tried to cheer the boy up.
Eli then told me to jump in the picture. He got a little bossy and pointed to where I should sit, gave me the sign, and then said, "I sit back here!" HAHAHA This picture cracks me up! Check out that stink eye he's giving me. : )
Eli has learned SO MUCH this year. We're so thankful for and blessed by Eli's school. This is him with his teacher, Ms. Shanna. He's been with her for a year and a half now. She started with his class in babies IV room and has moved up with him. She has been so fantastic. She has loved him and made one of his first school experiences an amazing one for all of us. We are REALLY going to miss her and her class.
And just for comparison...on the left is Eli on the first day of pre-k2 way back in August 2012, and on the right is the last day of pre-k2 in May 2013. Coincidentally he is wearing the same clothes (which really shows off how much he's grown)!
BRING ON SUMMER!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment