I am so behind on blogging. I have so many things to catch up on, including our boy's 3rd birthday, but craziness at work and life in general have been crazy (to say the least). BUT, I really wanted to get this on the blog. I loved hearing all of Eli's answers! I'm posting the answers to the questions, but watch the video, it's so much more entertaining! : )
How old are you? 3
Favorite color? Red and green
Favorite book? Monsters Inc. book
Favorite toy? Racecars
Favorite movie? Mike and Sully movie
Favorite TV show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Favorite game? Chase
Favorite drink/snack? Teef (Sweet tea...which he rarely gets a sip or two, certainly not a habit!) and Cars (Cars fruit snacks)
Favorite animal? Tiger
Favorite song? ABCs song
What do you like for breakfast? Hot dogs and ketchup with french fries
What do you like for supper? Chick-fil-A
Who is your girlfriend? Avery (a little girl who was in his class last year) and Abigail
Favorite number? 1
Teachers? Shanna (Eli's old teacher who we loved!) - Paula and Valerie (who he has now, and likes, just not like he loves Shanna)
What do you like to do outside? Play sotter, basketball, and football
Nicknames? Squirmy, Squirmy Bug, Squirmy Charles Taff
What did you do for your birthday? Got presents, and had friends over to slide (Water slide party)
Best friends? Bryson, Brentley, Abby, Abigail, Lily
What do you want to be when you grow up? 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment