This big guy started pre-K3 today! Where has the time gone!?
This picture was taken before Open House last week. He looks like such a big boy, not my little toddler anymore!
Eli's class is made up of about half of the kids who were in his K2 class. We were so sad to leave his teacher, Ms. Shanna, but I think we're really going to like his new teachers, too.
Eli did great this morning! No tears from either of us!!! He's been telling me for weeks now that he's ready to go to school and see his friends. He was very excited to go back, which thankfully, made it easy on me too.
Eli was a little apprehensive and clingy when we dropped him off this morning, but I think it had more to do with the one kid who was sobbing than anything else.
When I picked him up this afternoon he got a lollipop for not running around and sitting criss-cross on the rug. His teacher said she was proud of him for volunteering to stand up and sing his ABCs in front of his class (which really, pleasantly, surprised me). She also said he was very sweet, and she can tell he has a kind heart, which made my mommy heart soar, but she probably tells all the parents that too!!! Eli was most impressed with getting to go on the big playground with the big slide. I would call it a very successful day!
When I picked him up this afternoon he got a lollipop for not running around and sitting criss-cross on the rug. His teacher said she was proud of him for volunteering to stand up and sing his ABCs in front of his class (which really, pleasantly, surprised me). She also said he was very sweet, and she can tell he has a kind heart, which made my mommy heart soar, but she probably tells all the parents that too!!! Eli was most impressed with getting to go on the big playground with the big slide. I would call it a very successful day!
I love this picture! Sweet boy walking out the door to go to school! : )
And because we all know I love a good comparison photo, take a look at this time last year!




No comments:
Post a Comment