Sunday, October 6, 2013

Eli's 3rd Birthday!

 I'm only about six weeks late, but between the start of school and being pregnant (exhausted), I'm a little behind on my blogging!

Nana, Puddin', and Eli excited about the big 3!

 With a late August birthday, Eli's parties tend to be HOT, so we decided to do a water party this year.  We got a water slide, set up a pool, and some other water toys, and the kids loved it!


Eli was a pro at climbing up the slide.  We had it for the weekend and he probably went down this water slide a couple of hundred times!  : )


Eli and sweet Abigail!

Asher, Selah, Brentley, and Abigail

Eli's buddy, Grayson


Eli requested a Mike and Sully cake for his birthday.  When I ordered it, the lady on the phone said she had never done one, but felt like it shouldn't be a problem.  This cake far exceeded my expectations!  And, it was *delicious* too!!


One of my favorite pictures from the day...



Thanks Matt and Jenna for the new Auburn hat!  Eli needed another one and wears it often! : )

Eli randomly requested a chainsaw (where he got this from??...) for his birthday, and was so excited to actually get one!

The last gift he opened was from Mommy and Daddy, and was our way of announcing Eli's big brother status to our friends and extended family (the grandparents already knew)!  It was such a fun and memorable way to end the party and share our news.  I was 12 weeks the day after the party, and waiting that long sure was hard!

Eli with Ginny and Aunt Katie after the party....can you tell he was T-IRED?!  All that partying and sliding had worn the boy out!

Sometimes I still can't believe this kid is 3 already, but we sure are having fun at 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...