Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Baby Shower for Landon

 Over the weekend, our friends Matt and Jenna, threw us a shower to celebrate Landon!

It was so much fun.  They set up a fajita bar and for dessert we had fried apple pies - this pregnant girl gave it all two thumbs up!

Eli opening his big brother gift from his girl friend, Abigail - Nerf dart guns!  I think the big boys had just as much fun playing with these as the kids did.

 Eli and Abigail

I forgot to get a picture at the shower, so here's an iPhone picture from later that night.  Aunt Katie spent the weekend with us and came to the shower.  We love that she lives so much closer now and we are able to see her much more often!

Big brother helped Mommy open gifts and read cards!


Our growing family!

Wesley and I are blessed with some great friends to share life with.  We are so thankful for them and are so excited to introduce Landon to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...