Sunday, May 11, 2014

First Beach Trip of 2014

 We made our first trip to the beach (and Landon's first road trip) last weekend.

We all stayed at Ginny and Pops' house, but I spent all day Saturday with several teacher friends on the beach and then at dinner.  It was so nice to just talk and listen to the sound of crashing waves.  I got a tan, had several laughs, and didn't take a single picture!

My three boys were in good hands with Ginny, Pops, and Aunt KT.  The water was still too cold to get in, but Eli had a great time running and playing on the beach.











We tried to get some family pictures on the beach before leaving Sunday morning.  I think we'll be trying again later.  Someone's squinting in every picture!




We can't wait for several more beach trips this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...