Tomorrow starts my EIGHTH year of teaching! I say it every year, but I can't believe it's been that long. After this long, and with two kids now, I didn't invest too much money in classroom decor this year, but I did change out the curtains and rearrange! : )
Love my curtains and cushions that sit on the storage bench Wesley built for my reading center.
The writing wall (and AR computers).
I love owls for my classroom. And pennants. This year my AR wall is going to focus on progress towards our goals and not so much as points (not that any of you care!).
The math wall. Nothing's changed here.
My desk that I never sit at. If I didn't need a place for my computer to sit on I'd get rid of it!
Small group and cubbies
Just waiting to display some wonderful work out here!
I'm so excited for this year! Blessed to have a job that I love, at a great school, with coworkers who are like family!
Here's to a great school year!









No comments:
Post a Comment