I can't believe my boy is old enough for k4! Our last year of preschool! I may or may not have gotten a little teary thinking about how this time next year my boy would be in big school!
School has been so good for Eli and his slightly introverted self.
One of his teachers is such a good photographer. She took pictures of the kids for above their cubbies.
I love this picture. Eli's little friend, Abby, totally photo-bombed him!
I must admit. I am not envious of these teachers. 3 adults and 23 4 year olds! yowzers!
The morning started off great. He was so excited to promote! (And, yes, it was still very dark this morning when we left the house!)
Upon entering k4, his career aspirations include becoming SpiderMan.
Praying this year is just as much fun as last year, and Eli learns just as much as he did last year!








No comments:
Post a Comment