Monday, September 29, 2014

Soccer

I had such high hopes for blogging in September.  It hasn't happened, and I'm so far behind.  Oh well.  Maybe one day...

I feel like we've really reached little kid status.  Eli is playing soccer.  Not just a little camp.  We have practice once a week and games every Saturday.  And, I may or may not be team mom...

Love watching this little guy play.  Notice, dad's never far behind.

Of course, Eli's bff Abigail is playing too.

Ready for his first game!


Eli, Abigail, and their new friend, Maverick, before their first game.


It was impossible to get a team photo.  We've added one more, Tyson.

Opening ceremonies included a balloon release.

Love the kids faces here.

Watching the balloons float away.

Watching U5 soccer is definitely interesting.


Go Abigail!!


Pouting before the second game.  

Mr. David (coach) trying to give a little pep talk before the game.



Eli playing his friend, Kherington.




Learning to shake hands after the game.

Nana and Puddin came to the first game (forgot to get a picture!), and Uncle Lamar came to the second game.

Eli has scored two goals in each game so far.  They don't keep score and I've only been keeping up with what Eli does.  Go Strikers!  Looking forward to the next game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...